Friday, May 24, 2013

Stress Stress Stress

My mom freaked out at me today... It was really, really annoying. She's been freaking out at me the past few days though; absolutely no warning she just starts yelling about the dumbest shit! This time it was about being rude to my little sister (she's twelve and very demanding). Absolutely all I did was say, "hey I'm in the middle of something, I'll take you to Starbucks after I'm done". Remember all those times you didn't bother complaining to the manager at a restaurant because your waiter was an asshole or incompetent or whatevs? I guess I get to see that complaining goes a long way, I swear when I'm President I'm going to outlaw it, grow the fuck up and stick it up your arse (in my case that would be impossible I don't have a butt ;)).

Anyway I "may" have taken a few hyndromorphone pills (this is important because I'm technically off the pain meds). I felt much better afterwards! Thing is I think I may have low serotonin levels, I am missing quite a few vital gut parts and supposedly that's important for happy chems production. I just feel very empty inside at times, one of the few things that keeps me going is I have to make it; not for myself but so I can show everybody that my brother and sister ostomates are the biggest achievers out there! I want to make this disease and surgery the least taboo thing you can think of, and that practically means changing human nature itself. 

My buddy Kellan had his house for the night today, I could have gone there and I'm sure we could have had a great time. My friend Anukul from the U also was having his 22nd bday part tonight, and while I could have skipped the bar (since I don't have a fake) a great after party was planned. Weird thing was I didn't even think of it till now, considering how extroverted I had become in the two years when the disease got the worst... I just hope I haven't lost it...

Addendum Time! My stats for today: 

Bag Empties: Five (leaving out the usual empty before bedtime)

Bag Gas Releases: Three

At the end of every blogpost that I write from now on I'm going to be posting a little addendum (kind of a liability waiver), this blog... it's full of (or will be full of) swear words, sex, parties, fights, my true feelings on matter etc. etc. I'm not trying to be an asshole, but you know what? When you have some crazy disease that nearly kills you everybody expects you to be this huge role model when you come out of it. They want you to be... There's no other word for it, a Hero. I plan on being that, but I also plan on doing crazy, awesome shit, I plan on being a bro tool sometimes, on being a dick. We ostomates, we can be regular people too, having a poop bag doesn't have to stop you from living life to the fullest (and not just in angelic terms) I plan on leading the example. You know that game Elder Scrolls Oblivion? Where the Imperial Legion soldiers always scream "Remember the Emperor!" when they fight? Well here's my counter, REMEMBER... THE... OSTOMATES!!! Party King Juma out, (man I'm such a nerd...)




No comments:

Post a Comment