Saturday, June 1, 2013

Frat House Blues (Yes I Stole That From Fallout!)

well i almost lost the time challenge i give myself to always, always, ALWAYS! beat coloned individuals in the bathroom (i mean granted i was a little toasted but... i digress) i did win in the few milliseconds that i had left before he left the stall though! but that's not really the start of my story

so i was hanging with my business partner and a couple other friends yesterday and got an invitation out to one of the frats and everybody wanted to go along, seems like the start to a great night right?

well we decided to go to radioshack because a couple friends work there, and while i was there i decided to empty my pouch, now unfortunately the toilet didn't work (clogged) now this wasn't my fault at all! but obviously i didn't want to get pegged for it, but unfortunately the guys didn't want to leave just yet and wouldn't you know it, i totally got caught, funny thing is; I didn't care! we made fun of our buddy who worked there (he had to unclog the toilet and go in with a gas mask bandanna) and took film, but instead of hassling me about it, even he thought it was a riot (after he got over the initial irritation)

anyway after that i had some rather not so fun pancaking issues because of my jeans belt and thick stool, it kind of irritated me and i almost didn't want to go out, but i did and ended up having an amazing time! i swear this is like fate or something because i was just posting about this on UOAA, but a super cute blonde grabbed me on the dance floor, after we were done and we got to talking, turns out she has chron's! not that it's a good thing at all, but at the same time i was happy to meet someone that's dealing with the same issues i am, oh and when we were dancing, as paranoid as i was about it, no problems from the ostomy at all! (I was a little afraid it would explode on her, stranger things have happened).

also went to mcdonalds after the party, no big deal unlike when i had colitis, oh but btw, if any of you have to do an empty at a frat house, totally not the place, Sigma Rho expected us to pee in the dark, and people kept calling me so my flashlight app wouldn't work, also no TP and i'm meticulous about cleaning not only my tips but a bit on the inside as well

I was drunk and didn't count my empties, but here's an estimate

Empties: Five

Burps: Two, (started sticking gas-x in my pouch, but it's good to have a little bit of gas in there so things drain properly, as weird as it feels)


No comments:

Post a Comment