Sunday, June 30, 2013

Parents Out of Town? Party Like It's 1965 ;)

Well I'm sitting here writing this, utterly terrified because my parents come home in approximately two hours. We did a damn good cleanup job, dishes, mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, taking pictures of where stuff was and putting it back, my buddy Max took all the trash bags so the garbage's are empty. We literally spent like five hours doing it and spot checking ourselves (with lots of cig breaks) just because my alcohol is forbidden in my religion and my parents also specifically ordered me not to have even one person in the house (I had like thirty, which is really small for one of the party kings infamous ragers, we're talking 200+). I just want to make sure I don't get caught, it seems like my old man and I are getting along great these days and I'd rather not screw that up.

I really wasn't planning on having anything at all, my infection still isn't completely healed and I'm STILL bleeding a shitload out of my stitched together butt, plus I'm having pouch issues -_-. Little leaks here and there out of the bottom, never enough to actually get out of the fully rolled together pouch velcro (so nobody ever notices a thing). Plus my pouch has started falling off every once in awhile when i open the auto-lock mechanism to rotate it for drains (I'm using the stealth belt). Matter of fact it happened when I was with this girl... We were hooking up in my room when the rest of my mates dipped out and the ones that were too inebriated just passed out on couches; I went to do a quickie empty and BOOM, mess everywhere (thanks "King"). I'm super able to cope now though, quick clean up job and usually only my belt gets a bit dirty, just cleans right off and i hair dry it afterwards.

I did get action twice this week :D, one was this Skyline girl my mate Mat brought over, we made out on a dare Wednesday night and then Friday it seemed she was a bit more interested so... I pulled her up stairs and she ended up staying the night. Funny thing though too apparently my buddy Angel was telling me she was talking mad shit about me half the night when I was hanging with some other girls, said I was an ass, a douchebag, and a pompous bro tool. Funny ha...ha...ha... BECAUSE I'M NOT! It maddens me though (and proves my point) that total assholes get the girls. Matter of fact last night this super cute blonde from Ohio was in town with her cousin from Skyline and she said we wouldn't be more than friends, "she wasn't looking for a hookup". Strangely enough I managed to pull her hahahaha, although I was actually going for her cousin and Angel was going for her. Weird how that works out, but back to my point; girls may say they're not looking for a dbag, but THEY TOTALLY ARE! I've been doing this for years now and I gotta say, I totally wish I could be the nice guy; but they just don't win and I utterly refuse to friend zone myself; EVER, PERIOD.

Someday I can stop fighting, someday I can get up in the morning and not have to go out there and hustle five jobs, modeling, real estate, brand promotion, writing and acting. Someday I can stop having to hookup with every girl I meet. I don't do these things because I like doing them, I'm fighting for change. I feel like nobody gives a flying fuck about people that are sick and suffering. I'm going to use all the money I make to cybernetically engineer replacement digestive systems. As for the parties and girls that's all about respect. The connections I get and make everyday prove that even with a poop bag, I can; and am ten times better than the rest. I'll never stop fighting for my people, NEVER!!!

Annnnyways, hopefully I don't get caught on this whole party thing (and I likely won't if the neighbors don't rat me out). I have two dates with really bomb girls :D, plus it's the week of the 4th, which means there's tons to do!

Empties: Four so far

Burps: One


Never forget the social stigma people have towards you, or the bitterness that you feel because of it. Let it drive you, inspire you; defeat them on their terms, on their basest level to drive in the strength and courage that they lack, that you have because of your years of suffering. 


No comments:

Post a Comment